Friday, June 5, 2009

Vegetable Delight - Granada Hills

So, I did not want to leave you on such a negative note, although the meat industry does frustrate the daylights out of me. Yet, on a more positive note - There is an amazing restaurant in Granada Hills called "Vegetable Delight." It's Asian Vegan Cuisine and it is fabulous! My mom, who is neither vegetarian nor vegan (but does like organic and health food), appeared skeptical at first. She did not want to go and I had to drag her there. However, after 1 visit she made me take her there 8 times in 2 weeks. Talk about great first impressions - They sure know how to lure you into coming back. 
Here is a link to their website 
http://www.vegetabledelight.com/ 

Check it out and if you do get a chance to go there, my absolute favorite appetizer are the Vegetable Spring Rolls. Also the soy veggie chicken tastes a little better than the gluten veggie chicken in my opinion and my favorite veggie meat is the lamb with a lot of vegetables. I tend to create my own meal when there nowadays. 
I will post more on this wonderful restaurant soon, until then I hope you look at their website!

Peace, Love, and Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment